1. Booked lessons are transferable at the discretion of AdSurf
2. In the event that Adsurf or our instructors consider the beach, weather, or surf conditions unsuitable, ADSURF may cancel courses up until the start of the lesson. We will try to give you as much notice as possible. Should this occur, we will offer you an alternative date or issue a refund if applicable.
3. ADSURF will not offer alternative lessons, or a refund if clients choose to cancel a booking without at least one weeks’ notice (unless there are mitigating circumstances); not attend a course for any reason or arrive too late (as judged by the senior Instructor on duty) to participate in their lesson(s). We therefore recommend that all clients take out suitable insurance to cover such circumstances.
4. Parents/Guardians not participating in lessons attended by their children (under 18yrs) must remain within visual contact during lessons & complete and sign the relevant ‘Health & Safety’ form.
6. All participants are required to provide a completed ‘Health & Safety’ form.
7. In the interests of safety, participants must agree to abide by any reasonable decisions or instructions made by ADSURF team members.
8. Surfing involves a degree of risk to both people and property, even if enjoyed under proper supervision by qualified Instructors. It is a physical activity, therefore, you must make us aware of any medical conditions, illnesses or allergies you have and any prescribed medication you are taking via our Health and Safety Form, as well as directly to your surf Instructor prior to each lesson starting. For participants under 18 years, it is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to inform us of any such medical conditions. You must not in any circumstances be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs. Also, you must not be under the influence of medication which may adversely affect your physical abilities.
9. During lessons you will have use of ADSURF equipment. We take all reasonable measures to ensure the safety and good condition of our equipment, however you are responsible for immediately reporting any damage caused to the equipment or which becomes apparent whilst the equipment is in your possession. ADSURF does not seek to limit or exclude any liability which may occur as a result of its own negligence or that of our team members. However, ADSURF assumes no liability in respect of any personal injury loss, damage, consequential loss or third-party claims which occur through no fault of its own or are caused by the negligence of a participant.
10. We may take photographs of some surf lessons subject to the availability of a photographer and conditions on the day. By booking a lesson and therefore agreeing to our Terms, you agree to the publication of such photographs and their use by us and those authorised by us, without prior notice or compensation. This includes on our website, social media, advertising, publications, future events and publicity. Copyright of these materials belongs to Big Blue Surf School Ltd.
If you do not wish your image to be featured in any of our social media or promotional purposes, please email email@example.com when booking and in advance of your lesson, and also advise a member of the AdSurf Team on the day of the lesson.